Classic Hollywood glamour meets futuristic tailoring with our Danny Classic dress. For a piece that feels as good as it looks, the dress is cut from a technical Italian cotton-blend fabric perfect for leisurewear. This unexpected fabric guarantees comfort, breathability and freedom of movement over time. The careful detailing takes things up another notch; sports-luxe-inspired piping detail adds an edge to this feminine piece, injecting a little of your personality into the design. This flirty, futuristic design makes a statement all on its own; it is one of a kind.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for a relaxed fit at the waist
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5’8” and is wearing size EU 36
- Length from natural waist 59 cm
Fabrics: Double knit techno Jersey, Heat Treat Microfibre, Ciré
- Main Fabric: 40% Cotton, 45% Polyamide, 15% Elastan (LYCRA®)
- Contrast Fabric: 59% Polyamide, 41% EA (LYCRA®)
- Trim: 90% Polyester, 15% Polyurethane
Fabric made in Italy. Oeko-Tex Certified. Manufactured in EU. Audited factory.
Appareal is designed in Switzerland. We bring our designs to Rome to make our drawings a reality. Employing the best of Italian Ateliers to craft the most flattering pieces for all body types.
100% of APPAREAL models are produced in Europe. 100% of fabrics come from Italy. More than 2/3 of the items are produced in Italy or Romania at Italian family owned factories and the rest all over Europe, depending on expertise, working conditions and production capacities.