Expected to ship Dec 21, 2020 - Jan 14, 2020
Our Emily Printed Kaftan Dress is cut from an innovative Italian high-tech jersey Sensitive fabric, it's the perfect mix of gentle microfibre with a forgiving stretch element, guaranteeing comfort and functionality. Features recycled fish skin sourced from Iceland.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for a relaxed fit
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’8” and is wearing a UK 8 and is wearing an EU 36
- Length from natural waist 80 cm
Fabrics: Lightweight breathable techno-jersey.
- Main Fabric: 74% MICROFIBRE Polyester / 26 % Elastan (LYCRA®)
- Contrast Fabric: 91% MICROFIBRE Polyester, 9% Elastan (LYCRA®)
Fabric made in Italy. Oeko-Tex Certified. Manufactured in EU. Audited factory.
Appareal is designed in Switzerland. We bring our designs to Rome to make our drawings a reality. Employing the best of Italian Ateliers to craft the most flattering pieces for all body types.
100% of APPAREAL models are produced in Europe. 100% of fabrics come from Italy. More than 2/3 of the items are produced in Italy or Romania at Italian family owned factories and the rest all over Europe, depending on expertise, working conditions and production capacities.