Consider our Camille Python Dress for a new take on the classic shirt dress. The sleek style enjoys an unexpected twist in the form of quirky animal-inspired print and contract fabric detailing. The feminine shape delicately defines the waist without constricting movement. Cut from an innovative Italian fabric, it's the perfect mix of gentle microfibre with a forgiving stretch element, guaranteeing comfort as well as functionality. What's more, this wrinkle-free fabric is your answer to a work dress that doesn't event need ironing.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for a relaxed fit at the waist
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 165cm/ 5’5” and is wearing a UK 8 and is wearing an EU 36
- Length from natural waist 59 cm
Fabrics: Lightweight breathable techno-jersey.
- Main Fabric: 74% MICROFIBRE Polyester / 26 % Elastan (LYCRA®)
- Contrast Fabric: 91% MICROFIBRE Polyester, 9% Elastan (LYCRA®)
Fabric made in Italy. Oeko-Tex Certified. Manufactured in EU. Audited factory.
Appareal is designed in Switzerland. We bring our designs to Rome to make our drawings a reality. Employing the best of Italian Ateliers to craft the most flattering pieces for all body types.
100% of APPAREAL models are produced in Europe. 100% of fabrics come from Italy. More than 2/3 of the items are produced in Italy or Romania at Italian family owned factories and the rest all over Europe, depending on expertise, working conditions and production capacities.